- Microsoft Exchange Server
- Linux / Free BSD
Antispam and Anti-Phishing
Stops spam and phishing attempts, with high interception rates. Ready to run after installation without further configuration.
Message Processing Rules
Offers a wide range of combinations for handling every message, using standard and advanced parameters including previous anti-spam filtering or antivirus scanner results.
Antivirus and Antispyware
Eliminates all types of threats, including viruses, rootkits, worms and spyware with optional cloud-powered scanning for even better detection performance.
Ensure no unauthorized offline media are used within your network. Blocks unauthorized devices, or allows different access levels.
Local Quarantine Management
Mailbox owners can directly interact, via a standalone browser, with quarantined spam or suspected-malware messages. Users can sort these messages, search among them, execute allowed actions, and receive regular email reports.
Database On-Demand Scan
Administrators can choose which databases and mailboxes will be scanned. Smart scanning allows server resources to be conserved.
SET updates and program modules can be stored outside of the default location – so updates and modules don’t have to be downloaded every time a virtual machine is reverted to an earlier snapshot.
Windows Management Instrumentation (WMI) Provider
Monitors key functionalities of ESET Mail Security via WMI framework. This allows integration of ESET Mail Security into third-party management and SIEM software.
Native Clustering Support
Interconnect several installed nodes of ESET Mail Security within a cluster and manage them as one, eliminating the need to replicate changes in configuration manually.
ESET Shared Local Cache
ESET Shared Local Cache stores the metadata of scanned files so replica files on one machine are not scanned again on other virtual machines.
Allows you to define processes which are ignored by the real-time protection module – especially useful for backup or live virtual machine migration.
ESET Mail Security comes fully manageable via ESET Remote Administrator, delivering a perfect “look & see” overview of the network security status.
Updates and actualizations are downloaded and applied incrementally in small packages, conserving system resources and internet bandwidth without any noticeable impact.
ESET Log Collector
Collects all logs relevant for troubleshooting into one archive, which can be emailed or uploaded to a shared network drive to speed up the troubleshooting process.
Install on the components you need, including Real-Time File System Protection, Web and Email Protection, Device Control, and more.
ESET License Administrator
Handle all licenses via web browser, transparently from one place, merging, delegating and managing them in real-time.
- Scans all inbound and outbound POP3, SMTP and IMAP traffic.
- Filters out email-borne threats, including spyware at the gateway level.
- Stops spam and phishing messages with high interception rates.
- ESETS_SMTP module runs independent of the Mail Transport Agent (MTA).
- Powered by advanced ESET LiveGrid® technology, combining speed, accuracy and minimal system impact.
- Improved antispam engine with an option to define threshold levels with great precision.
- Compatible with ESET Remote Administrator and supports management through a web interface.
- Gives you the option to schedule on-demand scans, actions and security tasks.
- Allows you to customize log details and modify reports and notifications to help you monitor compliance with company security standards.
- Features content filters for Postfix, Sendmail, Qmail, Exim, Zmailer, and others.
- Smoothly integrates in the Novell Groupwise environment
- Ready for integration with Zarafa collaborative software.